This refund policy is applied only for direct purchases done through https://emailverifierpro.app and apply for any third-party marketplace eg codecanyon.com, upwork.
Purchases done on a third-party marketplace has their own refund policy system.
You’ll get a refund, if
- Item is not as described.
- Item support is not as promised.
- Item has not been downloaded yet.
- Never received advanced technical support before.
You’ll not get a refund, if
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You change your mind.
- You don’t have enough skills to use the item and read document instructions.
- If there is an issue with 3rd party plugins/script/server.
- A feature or logic not supported yet and still in development.
- Conflicting with 3rd party addon or not working with a 3rd party addon/plugins/script.
- Your server has a limitation to use our item.
- The issue you mentioned is not correct.
- Received advanced technical / installation support.
We provide 14 days refund policy. Before sending any refund request, you need to contact us to let us know about the issues with our product. Only issues with script side fatal errors are acceptable. Not supporting a feature on script side does not count as an issue. They are more of a feature request, which should goes here. But if we are unable to solve the real issue within 72 business hours, then refund will be given without any more questions. We can’t provide you a refund unless you contact us regarding the issue and you need to wait for 72 business hours maximum.
To get support please create a support ticket using your valid license.