- Recommended OS: Centos 7 / 8 , Ubuntu 22.04 LTS / 20.04 LTS, Debian 10 / 11
- Web Server: Apache/Nginx
- PHP Version: 7.4 FPM/FastCGI [Recommends PHP-FPM]
- MySQL / MariaDB Version: 5.6+ / 10+
- Active PHP Functions: PHP Mail(), PHP Session.
- IE9 IE10 IE11, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Any Cheap Linux KVM VPS with at least 2GB Ram and 2ghz CPU (Do not support shared/reseller hosting, you may find some optional recommendations here). 2GB is good enough for single user regular license. For SaaS you have to add more CPU / Ram.
- Server PTR/rDNS point to host IP and 25 port open
- Root access to modify apache and PHP timeout.
- Access to Cron Job.
- Script installation must be done in HTTPS!
- Don’t use any third-party CDN/PROXY/FIREWALL
- If have apache Mod Security then fully whitelist script path
- Clean server with no other scripts or domains running besides this email scan script.
- Your server must be configured properly as a mail server to avoid being blocked or blacklisted by email tracker system like spamhaus. This includes things like SSL, SPF records, Domain Key record, DMARC record and valid MX record. All this data setup should be relevant with HOST IP. More brief details on what records to be added have been given below. To check your mail server health use this tool https://mail-tester.com and to learn briefly about how to prevent blacklist kindly read here.
- cp.yourdomain.com. IN A HOST_IP = This A record will use for panel login and rDNS/PTR record setup from the host side
- yourdomain.com. IN A HOST_IP = This is your main domain A record
- ftp.yourdomain.com. IN CNAME yourdomain.com. = This record is optional for FTP client connection
- www.yourdomain.com. IN CNAME yourdomain.com. = This record is optional for Canonical name
- yourdomain.com. IN MX 10 cp.yourdomain.com. = This record is MX for mail server
- default._domainkey.yourdomain.com. IN TXT YOUR_DOMAIN_KEY = This record is DKIM/Domain Key which retrieves from host panel for domain you will be using or you can generate it here. Replace Your_Domain_Key with actual key format!
- _dmarc.yourdomain.com. IN TXT “v=DMARC1; p=none” = This record is DMARC for policy based control
- yourdomain.com. IN TXT “v=spf1 +a +mx ip4:HOST_IP ~all” = This is SPF record
- If you own a regular license. Unable to set up any records in your domain panel and need a hand to configure the whole script installation and DNS. Then we can configure this whole process for a one time minimal fee. But there are no fees for SaaS license users. Contact support for details.
- When installing the script it will do auto check at system detection if your HOST port 25 is open for making outbound connections. If it shows Block. Then don’t bother to install it unless you have an outbound result as Open. Also, you can precheck if your server can make an outgoing connection over port 25 for the script to work, Download this file, unzip and access it from your web URL. If you see all SMTP ports 25 open like this bottom image then you are good to go!
After Uploading extracted files to “public_html” folder or domain public web folder via FTP, you have to visit install.php file path via browser for starting up the installation process.
File Path For Install.php : yourdomain.com/install.php
Script needs full domain path, do not install on a subfolder. Subdomain (sub.yourdomain.com/install.php) are supported but not subfolder (yourdomain.com/subfolder/install.php). You can replace or use a different home page after installation completes. But script requires a root domain path for successful installation. Do not forget to replace “yourdomain.com” with your own domain address.
If this is a first time clean installation and not an update then you will be automatically redirected to install.php once you try to visit your domain. eg: yourdomain.com But if you do not get redirect to install.php then you can simply visit it by following address: yourdomain.com/install.php